Kendall Jenner is an American model. She was born on November 3rd, 1995, and began her modeling career at the age of fourteen. She became famous at the reality show Keeping up with the Kardashians. The show gave her fame and thereafter she is seen in most of the luxurious brands as the brand ambassador. She has worked with many brands including Michael Kors, Chanel, Versace, Vera Wang, etc. With her gorgeous look’s she has graced the cover page of various magazines. Kendall Jenner puts in a lot of hard work and persistence to stay healthy in her modeling career. She follows separate routines on normal days and weeks before her fashion events. In this article, let us discuss Kendall’s diet plans and her workout routine.
Kendall Jenner Statistics
Heights: 5′ 10″ (175 cm)
Weight: 58 kg (128 lb)
Chest: 84”; Waist: 61”
Body measurements: 34-24-34
Birth Year: 1995
Place of Birth: Los Angeles, California, USA
Kendall Jenner Workout Routine
Kendall Jenner believes in self-care as part of her wellness routine. Her beauty secret lies in drinking a lot of water. The model was open about battling her anxiety and she aims at spending her time well on meditation, relaxing, and with friends. She ensures that she devotes some of her time to work out despite her busy schedule. She has her unique style of workout routines, as she does not always depend on her trainer. Her workout routine can be followed anywhere in the world while she is relaxing at home or busy with her projects. Here is the workout routine that Kendall Jenner follows:
Kendall’s 11-minute workout routine with 13 different exercise
- Plank on hand 30 seconds
- Forearm plank 30 seconds
- Elbow-to-knee side plank crunches about 5 reps on each side
- Forearm side plank for 15 seconds on both sides
- Plank on hand 15 seconds with around the world leg and arm raised
- Bicycle crunch 30 seconds
- Forearm plank with an alternating knee to elbow 10 reps
- Rocking hands plank 15 seconds
- Raised toe touch 30 seconds
- Donkey kicks 15 reps per side
- Russian twist 15 reps
- Jackknife sit-ups with bent knees 15 reps
- Bicycle crunch 15 reps per side
- Standard crunch 20 reps
Kendall Jenner’s Diet Plan
Kendall strongly believes in eating clean and healthy food, avoiding processed and refined food. Among her favorite foods are burgers, pizza, ice cream, egg toast, frozen yogurt. Here is Kendall’s food intake:
- Lemongrass detox tea
- A big bowl of oatmeal
- Avocado over eggs
- Brown rice or a salad
- Lean chicken
- Dip and hummus or tortilla chips with guacamole
- Raw veggies
- Margherita pizza or vegan spaghetti bolognese
- Parmesan cheese spiced with pepper and salt
Supplements that Kendall consumes
- The fit Detox diet tea helps Kendall to lose weight and keep her healthy as it has anti-aging antioxidants. There are also other ingredients like garcinia Cambogia, ginger, pomegranate, and rooibos that the fit tea contains.
- Red carpet vitamins to keep her nails and hair healthy. The supplement contains biotin, sunflower seed oil, black currant seed oil which are non-GMO and have no artificial ingredients in them.
Kendall believes in eating quality food packed with nutrients and sweat it out at the gym to stay fit and healthy. During her photoshoots, ad campaigns, modeling gigs she ensures that she gives her best. Kendall is not much into a cardio workout. Her diet is highly nutritional which includes vegetables, fruits, and lean proteins. As she has low blood sugar, she needs to be watchful of her food intake but at the same time eat throughout the day rather than starve. Hence, she is often seen munching on strawberries, apples, raw veggies dipped in hummus. Whenever she can cook, Kendall cooks simple meals and her cooking is limited to eggs. A dish that she can eat anytime is pasta.
Most of the morning, her breakfast consists of toasts and avocado over eggs. She avoids refined and processed foods but will give herself little treats in moderation. She ensures that her body is kept hydrated by drinking lots of water and detox tea. The famous fitness professional of Hollywood Gunnar Peterson is the trainer for Kendall. She is very much disciplined as she wakes up early and hits the gum by 7 am working out for an hour or so. Her beauty secret for the fashion week is to get a good sleep of at least 7 to 8 hours. Kendall on getting motivated says, whenever you find some motivating quotes or photos, attach them to the mirror of your bathroom to keep yourself motivated for a healthy lifestyle.
Weight loss tips from Kendall Jenner
- Be consistent in your weight loss journey, don’t give up without achieving your goals.
- Prepare yourself the day before you plan your exercise regime. This can assist you in reaching your goal.
- Be the best version of yourself and never compare your body with other person bodies.
- Take adequate rest. Your body is designed in such a way that you need at least seven to eight hours of sleep.
- Do not restrict yourself to food, eat in moderation.
Kendall Jenner has a relatable approach to nutrition, wellness, and exercise. When it comes to cheating treats, at times even though she craves unhealthy food, she restricts herself to eating pizzas, fried chicken, or frozen yogurt occasionally. She disclosed herself as having a sweet tooth and loves cupcakes as she admitted that life is short and there is nothing wrong in cheating a bit to give yourself something sweet. Certain foods are banned from Kendall’s diet list which includes refined food, processed food, artificial ingredients and preservatives, fruit juice, fizzy drinks, etc. Kendall sticks to her sensible eating plan by consuming fresh veggies and fruits, lean proteins, natural foods in the right amount along with plenty of water and detox tea. Kendall’s diet advice is to munch on apples and strawberries as snacks because they are healthy and filling too. Hope this article has given you insight into Kendall Jenner’s workout routine and diet plan.