To stay fit and healthy and to stick to your fitness routine, one needs to have a strong commitment and hold on to it. Never think it is too late to get a fit and toned body. You certainly need to set a smart goal that can help you to focus and accomplish what you strive to achieve. As you reach your set goal, you get satisfaction and will be motivated to accomplish more.
You need to fuel your workout with healthy snacks. Foods that are rich in protein can give you energy the whole day. Exercising regularly is very important to stay fit and healthy. A good exercise routine helps to reduce the risk of many chronic diseases.
If you have a busy schedule, make sure you set aside some amount of time to care for your body. Some people regularly go for a walk in the early morning, which is very good for a healthy mind and body.
Regular workout aids in controlling your body weight, it can prevent excess weight gain and burn all the extra calories. Exercise can also help to combat certain diseases and improve your health condition. It certainly keeps type 2 diabetes under control, reduces hypertension, depression, anxiety, etc. It also lifts your emotional health, engaging in physical activity can make you feel more relaxed and happy in these stressful times.
If you find it difficult to go out to a gym to workout, you can own the fitness exercise machine equipment and work out in the comfort of your home. In this article, we will discuss the Total Gym 1400 Deluxe Home Gym.
Table of Contents
What is the Total Gym 1400 Deluxe Home Gym?
Tom Campanaro competitive bodybuilder and his team designed the first Total Gym machine in the year 1974. Their goal was to design an exercise machine that performs all the activities that usually a person does in a day. The product was initially launched at the physical therapy clinics and also at rehab settings. It was also used to treat patients who had various physical disorders.
The Total Gym 1400 is an exercise machine that is truly a versatile product that is currently available in the market, there are other models like the supreme, the fit, XLS, and much more. The total gym models make use of your body weight and varying heights to give a full-body workout. It offers eight different levels of resistance, that is the height adjustment for the base. The lower settings( horizontal )are much easy and the higher settings (vertical)get more difficult. With the Total Gym 1400 deluxe home gym, a user can perform 60 different exercises from home.
One of the issues that are faced by the fitness freaks is to own a home gym and the space that it consumes. The Total Gym 1400 deluxe home gym has a perfect solution to this dilemma. The machine provides a complete workout and the design is creative. Every muscle of your body gets the exercise. There is no need to step out of your house, it is right within your home. It has incredible features like adjustments, weight levels, angles, etc. It can be adjusted as per your requirements and it truly supports the work out for your whole day. It comes as a complete package for all your exercise requisites. An extensive workout is provided for your body in about ten or twenty minutes every day, which is comparatively a better work out than spending hours at the gym.
People who find it difficult to enroll in a gym can take up the home gym and set aside a time duration for work out at home. Setting specific goals about the calorie burn, muscle mass goal, etc is vital.
It supports more exercises
With the home gym, there is no need to get a gym membership, there is no need to spent a lot of money at the gym. As it supports more than sixty exercises, the dream of getting your body fit and toned can be achieved without much hassle. You can work out any number of exercises at the comfort of your home with ease.
You can take up ten to twenty minutes for exercise routine and workout on all the major muscle groups. A similar manner of exercise performed at the gym can take up to several hours. People who are busy with other jobs and responsibilities may find it difficult to work out for such long hours at the gym. With the home gym, one can stay fit without spending much of your time in workouts.
- In less than 10 or twenty minutes complete body workout can be attained.
- About 60 different exercises can be done at your home without any hassle.
- Every major muscle of your body gets the exercise, you only need to make adjustments to the weights, bench, and position.
- It is the best machine that has an amazing set of workouts, not only for beginners but also for those who want to try on a hard level can meet the requirements.
- There are plenty of add-ons like squat bars, dip bars, etc.
- The resistance can be adjusted and it can take the workout to a higher level to burn more calories, increase muscle mass, build stamina at your home gym.
- The equipment is compact which can be easily stored in your bedroom, office, etc. When not in use it can be folded to a smaller size and stored without causing any disturbance.
- The additional weights are missing, if any user needs extra weight, he has to buy it separately. But, it can be a benefit to certain people as it is much lighter and can be stored even in small areas.
- Some people may find it exhausting to fold the equipment into a smaller size and it is also time-consuming. Hence, some people will not fold the equipment unless they go on a long vacation or is away from home for a longer period.
We have discussed the home gym equipment, its features, and certain drawbacks in this review. The Total Gym 1400 deluxe home gym is excellent equipment for workouts at home. It easily fits anywhere, since it is light and compact. The workout machine is not only good for beginners, but also for experienced users as it has different adjustment levels with 60 plus strength exercises. The eight different levels of calibration help to enhance the stamina of your body. Hope, this review has given you insight into the machine and can help you to make a wise decision in choosing one to keep your body fit and healthy using your home gym.